The Revolution Mill office is open and taking new patients. Dr. Garner will still continue telehealth.
Click here to read our COVID-19 safety policy so you know what to expect when you come for a visit. ALL PATIENTS MUST WEAR MASKS. Dr. Garner wears a mask at all times for your safety. Please do not come to your appointment if you have any signs of COVID-19. We will conduct health screening.
What issues can you treat?
- I am an orthopaedic manual therapist, integrative PT, and board certified in Lifestyle Medicine. I specialize in the following:
- Hip Impingement & Labral Tears
- Hip Arthroscopy Pre & Post-Op
- Headaches & Jaw Pain
- Neck, Back & Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Vocal Preservation & Rehabilitation
- Shoulder Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Prenatal & Postpartum Care
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, including Incontinence
- Lifestyle & Health Coaching – You just want to get fit or improve overall wellness & health while lowering disease risk
- Athletic Training & Performance
How do you treat them?
- Integrative Physical Therapy
- Health Coaching & Lifestyle Medicine
- Medical Therapeutic Yoga & Pilates
- Mindfulness & Stress Management
- Sleep & Environmental Education
- Nutritional Education
- Dry Needling & Electrical Stimulation
- Manual Therapy
- Strength & conditioning
- Biofeedback & pain management
What integrative physical therapy is not
- Running through a list of exercises that you could likely do on your own at home
- Receiving treatments from machines rather than a therapist
- Spending most of your time counting to ten and with very little supervision
- Being put into a big gym with a lot of other patients and left to do your exercises on your own
- Seeing your primary therapist briefly at best and mostly seeing assistants or aides who see multiple patients at a time
What integrative physical therapy is
- Dr. Garner will work with you 100% of the way and spends 100% of her time with you.
- She individualizes integrative & lifestyle-driven therapies based on evaluation of your neuromuscular and musculoskeletal needs and the most current scientific clinical standards.
- She will be there with you every step of your recovery, providing the hands-on healing methods each patient deserves.
- Dr. G is constantly involved in education and research with other health care pros across North America, so she can offer the most up-to-date information on your best plan of care to optimize recovery.
Ginger offers health coaching for those who don’t necessarily need PT but want to improve their overall fitness & lifestyle choices, including sleep, nutrition, stress management, physical activity, and environmental influences like time management, endocrine disruptors that impact health, and getting rid of toxic cleaners and other substances that can harm you or your family’s health. She will work with you to meet your goals in a timely manner that is cost-effective for you and that fits your needs. Not sure if this is right for you? Call 336.707.9951 or book a free consult at the link below.
Business Coaching & Mentoring
Ginger offers individual business mentorship and coaching for PT’s looking to launch their practice in Integrative & Lifestyle Medicine. She has spent 25 years in the field, has owned multiple practices and has created diverse, successful business models to fit each setting. Learn how to scale your business, spend your time in a way that will get worthwhile returns on investment, invest in the right resources and platforms, and find autonomy and job satisfaction to create and grow a sustainable practice. avoid burnout and compassion fatigue. Not sure if this is right for you? Call 336.707.9951 or book a free 10′ consult at the link below.
- New Patient or Client Appointment – $150 (60-75′)
- Extended Appointment – $180 (90′ min.)
- Follow Up – $100 (60′)
- Classes – $25 for live streaming & $35 for lifetime access per class; packages are $215 and generally include 7-8 classes per package
- New rates will take effect November 7, 2020 due to increased costs incurred by COVID-19: $170 (evaluation), $200 (extended appt), $120 (follow-up)
Dr. Garner is an out-of-network provider. She made the decision to work out-of-network in 2005 in order to focus on patient needs, particularly for pain and special needs populations whose insurance claims are frequently denied, limited, or high cost. Dr. Garner is well known for helping people who are still dealing with pain and impairment after they have exhausted other forms of treatment and care.
Insurance companies typically cover physical therapy (PT). Check with your insurance company to determine your PT benefits. Paperwork is provided for insurance reimbursement on request. Payment is collected at time of service.
Dr. Garner is not a participating Medicare provider and does not take Medicare. If you are a Medicare beneficiary, Dr. Garner can see you as a WELLNESS visit ONLY.
Dr. Garner’s office is located at the beautiful & historic Revolution Mill, just over a mile from Moses Cone Hospital and minutes from downtown Greensboro. If you are scheduling telehealth, Dr. Garner will send a secure video conference link. We recommend running that link with Google Chrome.
1175 Revolution Mill, Ste 34
Greensboro, NC 27405
Inside Aspire Therapies
Office Phone: 336.707.9951