Dr. Garner is taking new patients for in-person and telehealth care. All of your care at EudeMOMia® is delivered 1-on-1 with Dr. Garner, a doctor of physical therapy. She offers up to 2 hour extended appointments for those traveling long-distance and/or out-of-state or for those needing more intensive therapy.
Read our COVID-19 safety policy so you know what to expect for your visit. Dr. Garner wears a mask at all times for your safety. ALL PATIENTS MUST WEAR A MASK. Please do not come to your appointment if you have any signs of COVID-19. We will conduct health screening.
- Dr. Garner is an orthopedic manual therapist, licensed athletic trainer, Professional Yoga Therapist, and is board certified in Lifestyle Medicine. She uses a whole-person, culturally-sensitive, integrative approach to address:
- Hip & Knee
- Hip Impingement &/or labral tears
- Hip arthroscopy – Pre & Post-Op
- Hip & knee replacements Post-Op – For patients who want to return to higher levels of activity or sport specific activities
- Hip athletic training & performance – Reducing injury risk and maximizing performance for anyone with hip, knee, or pelvic pain
- Pelvic pain
- Gut & bowel health
- Urinary leakage
- Sexual dysfunction
- Prenatal & postpartum care
- Facial, Upper Extremity, Neck & Back Pain
- Headaches & jaw pain
- Vocal pain
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Low back pain
- Shoulder injury/pain
- Health Coaching – Improve overall health, lifestyle choices, lower disease & injury risk
Integrative Physical Therapy is
- Integrative PT uses Integrative & Lifestyle Medicine to find the root cause of pain and illness in order to help patients find long-term solutions.
- Dr. Garner will work with you 100% of the way and spends 100% of her time with you.
- She individualizes integrative & lifestyle-driven therapies based on evaluation of your neuromuscular and musculoskeletal needs and the most current scientific clinical standards.
- She will be there with you every step of your recovery, providing the hands-on healing methods each patient deserves.
- Dr. Garner is also an educator. She teaches PT’s, OT’s, & ATC’s and mentors PT students and is an international speaker and published author on the use of Integrative & Lifestyle Medicine in practice.
Integrative Physical Therapy is NOT
- Handing you a print out of exercises that you could likely do on your own at home
- Receiving treatments from machines only, rather than a therapist
- Spending most of your time counting to ten with very little supervision
- Being put into a big gym with a lot of other patients and left to do your exercises on your own
- Seeing your primary therapist briefly at best and mostly seeing assistants or aides who see multiple patients at a time
How Conditions are Treated
- Integrative & Functional Medicine via Medical Therapeutic Yoga, Pilates, & Mindfulness practices, & health coaching
- Lifestyle Medicine via nutrition, sleep, environmental toxin reduction, movement, and stress management
- Dr. Garner also uses the following modalities:
- Rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging
- Dry needling
- Electrical stimulation
- Manual therapy
- Strength & conditioning
- Biofeedback & pain management
More Services…Health Coaching
Dr. Garner offers health coaching for those who don’t necessarily need PT but want to improve their overall fitness & lifestyle choices, including sleep, nutrition, stress management, physical activity, and environmental influences like time management, endocrine disruptors that impact health, and getting rid of toxic cleaners and other substances that can harm you or your family’s health.
She will work with you to meet your goals in a timely manner that is cost-effective for you and that fits your needs.
Not sure if this is right for you? Book a free consult
For healthcare pros…Business Coaching & Mentoring
Dr. Garner offers individual business mentorship and coaching for PT’s looking to launch their practice in Integrative & Lifestyle Medicine. She has spent 25 years in the field, has owned multiple practices and has created diverse, successful business models to fit each setting.
Learn how to scale your business, spend your time in a way that will get worthwhile returns on investment, invest in the right resources and platforms, and find autonomy and job satisfaction to create and grow a sustainable practice. avoid burnout and compassion fatigue.
Not sure if this is right for you? Book a free consult
- New Patient/Client Appointment – $170 (1-1.25 hours)
- Extended Appointment – $200 (1.50-1.75 hours)
- Follow Up – $120 (1 hour)
- Classes – $25 for live streaming & $35 for lifetime access per class; packages are $215 and generally include 6-8 classes per package
- Wellness Coaching & PT Packages are available as well.
Dr. Garner is an out-of-network provider. She made the decision to work out-of-network in 2005 in order to focus on patient needs, particularly for pain and special needs populations whose insurance claims are frequently denied, limited, or high cost. Dr. Garner is well known for helping people who are still dealing with pain and impairment after they have exhausted other forms of treatment and care.
Insurance companies typically cover physical therapy (PT). Check with your insurance company to determine your PT benefits. Paperwork is provided for insurance reimbursement on request. Payment is collected at time of service.
Dr. Garner is not a participating Medicare provider and does not take Medicare. If you are a Medicare beneficiary, Dr. Garner can see you as a WELLNESS visit ONLY.
Dr. Garner’s office is located at the beautiful & historic Revolution Mill, just over a mile from Moses Cone Hospital and minutes from downtown Greensboro. If you are scheduling telehealth, Dr. Garner will send a secure video conference link. We recommend running that link with Google Chrome.
Directions: When you arrive, park at one of the parking lots designated for public parking near the water tower. Go into the main entrance (near the pizza place). When you enter the building, go down the stairs or take the elevator to the first floor. Turn right and go to the end of the hallway. My office is inside Greenleaf Wellness on your right.
1175 Revolution Mill, Ste 34 (Lower Level)
Greensboro, NC 27405
Inside Greenleaf Wellness
Office Phone: 336.707.9951
Download Patient Resources & Brochures
Each PDF document will open in a new tab.