Dr. Garner is taking new patients for in-person and telehealth care. At EudeMOMia® our approach is hands-on and comprehensive. All of your care is delivered 1-on-1, directly with Dr. Garner. She is an international speaker, author, educator, and longtime doctor of physical therapy specializing in holistic, lifestyle-driven pelvic health and orthopaedic rehab and wellness for men, women, and trans individuals.
Are you Out of State or More than 2 hours from Greensboro? Dr. Garner takes out of state patients for specialty and extended care. These should be planned at least 1 month in advance due to our waiting list. Half and multi-day intensive therapy options are available. Please email our office directly to set up these appointments. We recommend booking a free consult first.
Read our COVID-19 safety policy so you know what to expect for your visit. Dr. Garner wears a mask at all times for your safety. ALL PATIENTS MUST WEAR A MASK. Please do not come to your appointment if you have any signs of COVID-19. We will conduct health screening.
Did you know? Dr. Garner offers the Triad’s only Lumbopelvic Rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging (RUSI) in her Revolution Mill office location. Imaging allows your pelvic physical therapy program to be individualized based on scanning of the low back and pelvic area, which really helps with postpartum recovery, pelvic and low back pain, and hip or sacroiliac joint dysfunction.
Dr. Garner uses RUSI to help identify and retrain core timing in a way that helps you meet your health and fitness goals. Lumbopelvic RUSI can be used to improve and impact:
- Vocal Health – If you are a teacher or performer, your voice is your livelihood. The pelvic floor, not just the respiratory diaphragm, has a large role in dictating the health and longevity of your voice. Cutting edge treatment of vocal issues should begin with an assessment of the pelvic floor and diaphragm, together.
- Pelvic Health – Whether you have pelvic floor pain, are postpartum 2 or 20+ years, or you just own an aging pelvic floor, RUSI can help customize a program for you.
- Sexual Health – RUSI enables visualization of structures beyond basic pelvic PT.
- Low Back and Spine Health – Core timing and integration of the abdominal, hip, and surrounding muscles is critical to prevent and manage back pain. RUSI helps accomplish this in a fraction of a time of regular PT.
- Respiratory Diaphragm Health – Breathing is a primary driver of both vocal and pelvic health problems. RUSI can provide immediate feedback with real-time, in office scans that can be done not just on an exam table, but while you exercise. Dr. Garner then uses the results of the scan to customize your pelvic physical therapy and fitness program.
- If you aren’t sure how Dr. Garner can help. book a free consultation here.
- Dr. Garner is an orthopedic manual therapist, licensed athletic trainer, Professional Yoga Therapist, and is board certified in Lifestyle Medicine. She uses a whole-person, culturally-sensitive, integrative approach to address:
- Hip & Knee
- Hip Impingement &/or labral tears
- Hip arthroscopy – Pre & Post-Op
- Hip & knee replacements Post-Op – For patients who want to return to higher levels of activity or sport specific activities
- Hip athletic training & performance – Reducing injury risk and maximizing performance for anyone with hip, knee, or pelvic pain
- Pelvic pain
- Gut & bowel health
- Urinary leakage
- Sexual dysfunction
- Prenatal & postpartum care
- Facial, Upper Extremity, Neck & Back Pain
- Headaches & jaw pain
- Vocal pain
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Low back pain
- Shoulder injury/pain
- Health Coaching – Improve overall health, lifestyle choices, lower disease & injury risk
Integrative Physical Therapy is
- Integrative PT uses Integrative & Lifestyle Medicine to find the root cause of pain and illness in order to help patients find long-term solutions.
- Dr. Garner will work with you 100% of the way and spends 100% of her time with you.
- She individualizes integrative & lifestyle-driven therapies based on evaluation of your neuromuscular and musculoskeletal needs and the most current scientific clinical standards.
- She will be there with you every step of your recovery, providing the hands-on healing methods each patient deserves.
- Dr. Garner is also an educator. She teaches PT’s, OT’s, & ATC’s and mentors PT students and is an international speaker and published author on the use of Integrative & Lifestyle Medicine in practice.
Integrative Physical Therapy is NOT
- Handing you a print out of exercises that you could likely do on your own at home
- Receiving treatments from machines only, rather than a therapist
- Spending most of your time counting to ten with very little supervision
- Being put into a big gym with a lot of other patients and left to do your exercises on your own
- Seeing your primary therapist briefly at best and mostly seeing assistants or aides who see multiple patients at a time
How Conditions are Treated
- Integrative & Functional Medicine via Medical Therapeutic Yoga, Pilates, & Mindfulness practices, & health coaching
- Lifestyle Medicine via nutrition, sleep, environmental toxin reduction, movement, and stress management
- Dr. Garner also uses the following modalities:
- Rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging
- Dry needling
- Electrical stimulation
- Manual therapy
- Strength & conditioning
- Biofeedback & pain management
More Services…Health Coaching
Dr. Garner offers health coaching for those who don’t necessarily need PT but want to improve their overall fitness & lifestyle choices, including sleep, nutrition, stress management, physical activity, and environmental influences like time management, endocrine disruptors that impact health, and getting rid of toxic cleaners and other substances that can harm you or your family’s health.
She will work with you to meet your goals in a timely manner that is cost-effective for you and that fits your needs.
Not sure if this is right for you? Book a free consult
For healthcare pros…Business Coaching & Mentoring
Dr. Garner offers individual business mentorship and coaching for PT’s looking to launch their practice in Integrative & Lifestyle Medicine. She has spent 25 years in the field, has owned multiple practices and has created diverse, successful business models to fit each setting.
Learn how to scale your business, spend your time in a way that will get worthwhile returns on investment, invest in the right resources and platforms, and find autonomy and job satisfaction to create and grow a sustainable practice. avoid burnout and compassion fatigue.
Not sure if this is right for you? Book a free consult
Dr. Garner is an out-of-network provider. She made the decision to work out-of-network in 2005 in order to focus on patient needs, particularly for pain and special needs populations whose insurance claims are frequently denied, limited, or high cost. Dr. Garner is well known for helping people who are still dealing with pain and impairment after they have exhausted other forms of treatment and care.
Insurance companies typically cover physical therapy (PT). Check with your insurance company to determine your PT benefits. Paperwork is provided for insurance reimbursement on request. Payment is collected at time of service.
Dr. Garner is not a participating Medicare provider and does not take Medicare. If you are a Medicare beneficiary, Dr. Garner can see you as a WELLNESS visit ONLY.
Resources for Pelvic Rehab
These are some of the supplies and equipment Dr. Garner sources for patient care and home program design. Please talk to Dr. Garner at your appointment about whether or not these products are right for you and your pelvic health.
- Intimate Rose – Use this link to receive $5 off EVERY ORDER for pelvic weights, wands, dilators, and lubrication – https://www.IntimateRose.com/GINGER2
- Therawand – For therapeutic pelvic wands – https://therawand.com/
- Tabu – Sexual wellness for women – https://www.heytabu.com/?ref=9q9ww
- Julva® – An all-natural, anti-aging cream for your delicate feminine parts. Created by Triple Board Certified OB/GYN, Dr. Anna Cabeca. A restorative cream for the vulvar area that soothes and improves vulvar skin elasticity, tissue resilience and strength, lubricates the area, increases collagen production and is anti-inflammatory. Paraben-free, phthalate-free, estrogen-free, no additives. Follow this link and go to Shop then choose Julva Trial Pack to get a FREE 7 day trial!
- Cannabis Consortium (does not contain THC) – Use code “DrGinger” at checkout for a discount
Dr. Garner’s office is located at the beautiful & historic Revolution Mill, just over a mile from Moses Cone Hospital and minutes from downtown Greensboro. If you are scheduling telehealth, Dr. Garner will send a secure video conference link. We recommend running that link with Google Chrome.
Directions: When you arrive, park at one of the parking lots designated for public parking near the water tower. Go into the main entrance (near the pizza place). When you enter the building, go down the stairs or take the elevator to the first floor. Turn right and go to the end of the hallway. My office is inside Greenleaf Wellness on your right.
1175 Revolution Mill, Ste 34 (Lower Level)
Greensboro, NC 27405
Inside Greenleaf Wellness
Office Phone: 336.707.9951
Download Patient Resources & Brochures
Each PDF document will open in a new tab.