I offer individual business mentorship and coaching for caregiving PT’s, OT’s, &/or Athletic Trainers looking to launch, grow, or scale their practice in Integrative & Lifestyle Medicine to fit their needs.
I’ve spent 25 years in the field, have owned multiple practices and have created diverse, successful business models to fit each setting.
I’m a self-employed, self-starting mother to three energetic boys, and have thrived in the male-dominated corporate industry where female owned corporations are historically underutilized and are less likely to receive funding and resources. I have had the privilege of helping hundreds of therapists launch successful careers in Integrative & Lifestyle Medicine practice over the last 2 decades.
What I do in my practice
I offer 1-on-1 personalized, integrative and lifestyle-driven physical therapy care to patients with orthopedic and women’s health issues across the country (in states that participate in the PT Compact), which INCLUDES patients with significant acute and chronic pain. Telehealth can deliver high satisfaction for both patients and practitioners, whether in an individual or group setting.
How I can help
With COVID now changing our world, the need to pivot in healthcare practice is obviously and urgently necessary. Like many others, I have made the shift to online teaching and therapy. But the difference is unlike many, I was able to do it swiftly and with next to no interruption in my workflow.
Some of my work with past cohorts, always inspiring & always uplifting
I also notice that many business coaching services for PT’s and OT’s particularly, assume that you want to hustle all the time so you can pull down 6 or 7 figures. That’s not my focus. I prioritize quality of life and time spent with my family over profit, so I can best help women who are looking to scale their business to fit their personal and family needs.
I would love to share with you how I made the successful and rewarding shift from in-person to online telehealth and virtual class offerings. So if you are looking to start an in-person practice or are wanting to take your practice virtual, I’m here to help!
I particularly love helping women succeed in business and healthcare practice. So please reach out, I’m here for you! Book a free consult online now.
When you work with me you will learn:
- How to scale your business to fit the work/life balance you need and bring in the income you require.
- How to get started in telehealth, from determining what equipment and services you will need to how to conduct evals and treatment creatively and safely.
- How to spend your time in a way that will get worthwhile returns on investment.
- How to navigate and get started on digital media marketing.
- Set goals for your business in order to create a sustainable business plan.
- How to define your mission and vision in order to properly target your niche market.
- How to invest in the right resources and digital platforms. Over the years I have curated a list of digital marketing resources and time management strategies to suit a variety of needs.
- How to find autonomy and job satisfaction to create and grow a sustainable practice.
- Avoid burnout and compassion fatigue.
- Manage your time effectively and efficiently so you can spend more time with the people you love and doing the things you love.
- Improve your own self-care in the process!
Not sure how I can help? Book a free consult below. If I can’t help you I’ll do my best to point you in the right direction! This isn’t a sales call, I’m here to help you find the best resources for a successful and fulfilling career, and most importantly, work-life balance.
Already know you want to work with me?
Here are two options to get you started:
For current students and alumni of Living Well Institute, I offer free webinars on making the pivot and starting their Integrative and Lifestyle Medicine practices, in PT, OT, and Athletic Training. So if you are a current student or are thinking about taking a course at the Institute, don’t forget to check out our free resources for current members. Learn more about our courses at LWI at the link above.